Our client is a global leader in the production of telescoping and articulating booms.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop embedded software that control complex, safety-critical hydraulic and electrical control systems
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development process including specification, development, design reviews and testing at all levels, including operating and testing the machines that run your software.
- Participate in meetings and presentations, brainstorming ideas and communicating engineering concepts to individuals from all disciplines.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic/Automation Engineering, prefered with 3+ years experience of embedded software experience including knowledge of software processes, design and test practices.
- Solid understanding of C and comfortable with C++ including STL data structures.
- Experienced and comfortable with Object Oriented Design
- Understand of the mechanics of real-time embedded operating systems
- Design of electrical circuits.
- PLC programming (IEC 61131-3)
- Safety of machinery — Safety-related parts of control systems (ISO 13849/ IEC 61508)
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic components like switches, sensors, control modules.
- Commitment to ensuring robust software through code reviews, unit testing
- Familiar with developing and debugging hardware device drivers
- Participate in design reviews, FMEAs, Safety Analysis and Hazard and Risk Assessments
- Good (B2+) English language skills in speaking and writing
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety and continuous improvement
Offerte lavoro simili
- Addetti alla griglia / Randstad Italia Spa
- CARRELLISTA con patentino / e-work SpA
- Project Engineer / Randstad Italia Spa
- ELETTRAUTO / Orienta
- TECNICO DI CANTIERE EDILE / Orienta
- Service Operation Manager / Randstad Italia Spa
- TECNICO ELETTRONICO / Orienta
- Tecnico Montatore/Istallatore Senior / Randstad Italia Spa